Page 216 of 286 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2854

Thread: what are you drinking tonight?

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Was watching something last night when they were talking about a Ipa. Went looking for that brand, being wyoming we didn't, but I did come across this one. It was good, not bad at all for a pint.Name:  ipa.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  20.0 KB
    Chewie's the man.

Speaking of IPA's...

Twitter: @PeterDaEater

Its probably a bad idea to sharpen while drinking isn't it? I've been stuck inside for the past two weeks working on my thesis, I started drinking, now I'm thinking about sharpening...

Quote Originally Posted by bamin View Post
    Its probably a bad idea to sharpen while drinking isn't it? I've been stuck inside for the past two weeks working on my thesis, I started drinking, now I'm thinking about sharpening...
    It depends. I drink when I sharpen to dull the pain in my thumb. The trick is to drink enough that the pain drops, but not so much that I start screwing up.

Quote Originally Posted by EdipisReks View Post
    It depends. I drink when I sharpen to dull the pain in my thumb. The trick is to drink enough that the pain drops, but not so much that I start screwing up.
    Only had one glass so far, I'm going to go for it. I need to some procrastination.

Thanks for the tip

Be careful--I sharpened in the last week of my dissertation writing as a stress relieving tactic, and ended up nearly amputating my left pinkie. My girlfriend now refers to that finger as "lumpy."

Quote Originally Posted by heldentenor View Post
    Be careful--I sharpened in the last week of my dissertation writing as a stress relieving tactic, and ended up nearly amputating my left pinkie. My girlfriend now refers to that finger as "lumpy."
    There's another dissertation topic in there: 'Self-mutilation as avoidance behavior and procrastination strategy in doctoral students'

And I will be drinking some white wine tonight, most likely a NZ sauvignon blanc. I forgot what I have in the fridge and let myself be surprised when I get home.

Stefan

It's a Stone Double Bastard for me right now. Then I'm feeling whiskey sours maybe.
    "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption.. Beer!" -Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves, Friar Tuck

Quote Originally Posted by stereo.pete View Post
    Speaking of IPA's...

LOVE this one!

Tanqueray Rangpur with a piece of ice.