Quantcast
what are you drinking tonight? - Page 257
Page 257 of 279 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 2785

Thread: what are you drinking tonight?

Probably go home and sit down, kick back and relax with a bottle of brokers gin and a bottle of tonic and see which one runs out first
    Life's too short for bad food and bad wine.

I'm enjoying a 2007 Malbec and it really tastes good.

Quote Originally Posted by welshstar View Post
    Details required !!

Booker white ?
    Alba barolo ?
    Just saw this. I like the Booker whites, but I do think there are better rhone blend whites in Paso. Denner Theresa and those from Anthony Yount's label, Kinero. He is the Denner winemaker, so that makes sense I would like them.

The 2009 G.D. Vajra Barolo Albe was very good and a good value -- but not mind blowing. I nabbed a couple of bottles off of Full Pull Wine. CellarTracker gives it 88+, but I thought it a bit higher than that. It was the last of 12 bottles, so this one flew a bit 'under the intoxicated radar'.

k.
    "In Japan they don't call it Japanese food, they just call it food." -- Children's Hospital Quote

Gran Centenario Anejo, and now off to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by mr drinky View Post
    Just saw this. I like the Booker whites, but I do think there are better rhone blend whites in Paso. Denner Theresa and those from Anthony Yount's label, Kinero. He is the Denner winemaker, so that makes sense I would like them.

The 2009 G.D. Vajra Barolo Albe was very good and a good value -- but not mind blowing. I nabbed a couple of bottles off of Full Pull Wine. CellarTracker gives it 88+, but I thought it a bit higher than that. It was the last of 12 bottles, so this one flew a bit 'under the intoxicated radar'.

k.
    You see my PM about Kosta ?

Bunnahabhain 23yo!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny.B.Good View Post
    I cannot compete with Mr. Drinky either, but I tried a number of different beers for the first time over the weekend. "Hop Tanker" Double IPA from El Segundo Brewing Company, "Apex" Special IPA from Bear Republic Brewing Company, "Idiot IPA" from Coronado Brewing Company, "Smoked Porter - Vanilla Bean" from Stone Brewing Company, "Hop Stoopid" from Lagunitas Brewing Company, and "Hoptologist DIPA" from Knee Deep Brewing Company.
    How was the Hop Stoopid? Almost bought that a couple of day ago.

Tonight I am breaking out a Bells Hopslam, followed by a nice Turley Winery Syrah. I like things "Big"

Quote Originally Posted by Bill13 View Post
    Tonight I am breaking out a Bells Hopslam, followed by a nice Turley Winery Syrah. I like things "Big"
    How is Turley, i just ordered my first mixed case from the mailing list

Tonight: Pliney the Elder and Blind Pig from Russian River Brewing
    Tomorrow: Curieux by Allagash