Quantcast
what are you drinking tonight? - Page 263
Page 263 of 281 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 2805

Thread: what are you drinking tonight?

Karring

Got a few new wines

Liquid farm white hills - awesome, very chablis like none of that flabby buttery cali chard style

Desparada sackcloth and ashes 12, again awesome, great big fruit bomb with steel backbone

Excited to get a case of Turley and Carlisle, not tried any yet though

At the high end got a six pack og No Girls 2010 & saxum broken stones 11 i know it will be baby killing but im going to have to open a Saxum just to try.

You get anything new ?

Quote Originally Posted by welshstar View Post
    Karring

Got a few new wines

Liquid farm white hills - awesome, very chablis like none of that flabby buttery cali chard style

Desparada sackcloth and ashes 12, again awesome, great big fruit bomb with steel backbone

Excited to get a case of Turley and Carlisle, not tried any yet though

At the high end got a six pack og No Girls 2010 & saxum broken stones 11 i know it will be baby killing but im going to have to open a Saxum just to try.

You get anything new ?
    I got the usual suspects: Denner, Booker, Epoch, Linne Calodo, and Herman Story, but one new one Rhys. Clos Solene, Rasa, and Wilde Farm are on the way. I haven't tried Wilde Farm before.

I've heard excellent reports on Liquid Farm, and I actually just looked at their website this morning. I got only six bottles of Turley this time.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

Lagunitas IPA

Senior Member AFKitchenknivesguy's Avatar
    A little pre-Napa drink, Zaya rum.
    Jason

Red Racer IPA

Pilsner Urquell followed by Glenlivet and Glenmorangie depending on how bad the Cyclone gets.

Got me a whiskyfestival tomorrow. About a 1000 malts to taste, 500 of them without extra charges over the entrance fee of €30. It's going to be a blast, 4 hours of enjoyment!

it sounds like a hangover is to be expected lol , have fun !
    Quote Originally Posted by erikz View Post
    Got me a whiskyfestival tomorrow. About a 1000 malts to taste, 500 of them without extra charges over the entrance fee of €30. It's going to be a blast, 4 hours of enjoyment!

Quote Originally Posted by loves2cook View Post
    it sounds like a hangover is to be expected lol , have fun !
    Free water, coffee and sandwiches are included

I didn't have a real hangover last year when I visited, just keep hydrated. I could get stupid drunk because it's only a 2 minute walk from my front door. Very lucky to have something like this festival in my small home city.

Quote Originally Posted by mr drinky View Post
    I got the usual suspects: Denner, Booker, Epoch, Linne Calodo, and Herman Story, but one new one Rhys. Clos Solene, Rasa, and Wilde Farm are on the way. I haven't tried Wilde Farm before.

I've heard excellent reports on Liquid Farm, and I actually just looked at their website this morning. I got only six bottles of Turley this time.

k.
    Drinking the Dark Star tonight, they share a tasting room with Brian Benson, superb value