Quantcast
what are you drinking tonight? - Page 263
Page 263 of 281 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 2805

Thread: what are you drinking tonight?

  1. #2621
    Karring

    Got a few new wines

    Liquid farm white hills - awesome, very chablis like none of that flabby buttery cali chard style

    Desparada sackcloth and ashes 12, again awesome, great big fruit bomb with steel backbone

    Excited to get a case of Turley and Carlisle, not tried any yet though

    At the high end got a six pack og No Girls 2010 & saxum broken stones 11 i know it will be baby killing but im going to have to open a Saxum just to try.

    You get anything new ?

  2. #2622
    Senior Member
    mr drinky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    St. Paul, MN
    Posts
    3,111
    Quote Originally Posted by welshstar View Post
    Karring

    Got a few new wines

    Liquid farm white hills - awesome, very chablis like none of that flabby buttery cali chard style

    Desparada sackcloth and ashes 12, again awesome, great big fruit bomb with steel backbone

    Excited to get a case of Turley and Carlisle, not tried any yet though

    At the high end got a six pack og No Girls 2010 & saxum broken stones 11 i know it will be baby killing but im going to have to open a Saxum just to try.

    You get anything new ?
    I got the usual suspects: Denner, Booker, Epoch, Linne Calodo, and Herman Story, but one new one Rhys. Clos Solene, Rasa, and Wilde Farm are on the way. I haven't tried Wilde Farm before.

    I've heard excellent reports on Liquid Farm, and I actually just looked at their website this morning. I got only six bottles of Turley this time.

    k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

  3. #2623
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    modesto area
    Posts
    65
    Lagunitas IPA

  4. #2624
    Senior Member AFKitchenknivesguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,044
    A little pre-Napa drink, Zaya rum.
    Jason

  5. #2625
    Senior Member ShaggySean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Ottawa, On
    Posts
    83
    Red Racer IPA

  6. #2626
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Cairns. Australia.
    Posts
    400
    Pilsner Urquell followed by Glenlivet and Glenmorangie depending on how bad the Cyclone gets.

  7. #2627
    Senior Member erikz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    726
    Got me a whiskyfestival tomorrow. About a 1000 malts to taste, 500 of them without extra charges over the entrance fee of €30. It's going to be a blast, 4 hours of enjoyment!

  8. #2628
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    modesto area
    Posts
    65
    it sounds like a hangover is to be expected lol , have fun !
    Quote Originally Posted by erikz View Post
    Got me a whiskyfestival tomorrow. About a 1000 malts to taste, 500 of them without extra charges over the entrance fee of €30. It's going to be a blast, 4 hours of enjoyment!

  9. #2629
    Senior Member erikz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    726
    Quote Originally Posted by loves2cook View Post
    it sounds like a hangover is to be expected lol , have fun !
    Free water, coffee and sandwiches are included

    I didn't have a real hangover last year when I visited, just keep hydrated. I could get stupid drunk because it's only a 2 minute walk from my front door. Very lucky to have something like this festival in my small home city.

  10. #2630
    Quote Originally Posted by mr drinky View Post
    I got the usual suspects: Denner, Booker, Epoch, Linne Calodo, and Herman Story, but one new one Rhys. Clos Solene, Rasa, and Wilde Farm are on the way. I haven't tried Wilde Farm before.

    I've heard excellent reports on Liquid Farm, and I actually just looked at their website this morning. I got only six bottles of Turley this time.

    k.
    Drinking the Dark Star tonight, they share a tasting room with Brian Benson, superb value

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •