Quantcast
what are you drinking tonight? - Page 265
Page 265 of 281 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 2810

Thread: what are you drinking tonight?

Southern tier IPA 7.3% ibu's unknown at the moment

I just had one of my favorite wines of the year: a 2010 Rasa Creative Impulse bdx red blend from Walla Walla, WA. Very good stuff, though if I had remembered how much I paid for it, I probably wouldn't have opened it quite yet.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

Quote Originally Posted by mr drinky View Post
    I just had one of my favorite wines of the year: a 2010 Rasa Creative Impulse bdx red blend from Walla Walla, WA. Very good stuff, though if I had remembered how much I paid for it, I probably wouldn't have opened it quite yet.

k.
    I always want to try Rasa, but never got a chance to get one in my hand.

KBS Breakfast Stout, highly recommend it!

Now having a Glendronach 12yo original, switching to some 'Delerium' Belgian beer later.

Quote Originally Posted by chefbolchoz View Post
    KBS Breakfast Stout, highly recommend it!
    Unicorn beer.

I was only able to pick up one bottle. I'm getting tired of these "rare" beers. There are so many good craft beers nowadays that I think that its no longer necessary to have to jump through hoops for a decent brew. I'm also starting to realize that there is a ton of hype out there. If you don't believe me then just look at Bell's Hopslam.

Is KBS a great beer, yes. Are there better barrel aged stouts, absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by split0101 View Post
    Unicorn beer.

I was only able to pick up one bottle. I'm getting tired of these "rare" beers. There are so many good craft beers nowadays that I think that its no longer necessary to have to jump through hoops for a decent brew. I'm also starting to realize that there is a ton of hype out there. If you don't believe me then just look at Bell's Hopslam.

Is KBS a great beer, yes. Are there better barrel aged stouts, absolutely.
    I totally know what you mean, I try to drink something new every time and just see where it takes me, just happened to get lucky at my local craft bar Schatzi's, who brought a keg in this week.

Bourbon county barlywine, 1955 hansenns gueuze, cantillon lorik.

Super socko and gin.
    I did NOT read 245 pages of this thread to see if I have company.

Senior Member AFKitchenknivesguy's Avatar
    I had a Hanger 24 double IPA last night that was pretty close to amazing. I totally agree with the sentiments above about great beer being just about everywhere. I picked it up in Davis, CA (home of UC Davis). The grocery stores suck where I'm at, but the farmers markets, Co-ops, and locality of Napa, Sonoma, San Fran, more than make up for it.
    Jason