Quantcast
what are you drinking tonight? - Page 276
Page 276 of 282 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 2817

Thread: what are you drinking tonight?

Bowmore 17 y/o no ice

Lots of cheap draft beer at the izakaya. Need to get that bi-polar **** under control.
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

No3 London Dry Gin, Fever-tree tonic water, dash of Peychaud's Bitters, shikwasa squeeze. Lovely on these blazing hot Oki afternoons.
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

going to a swim party.

so tonight, hopefully i get to sip on some moonshine. my buddies family makes it back in missouri. he gets a few bottles sometimes.

the shiner dude makes a pretty good product. he is experiementing with infused flavors..and even started trying whiskey.

Eagle Rare 10 year old. Neat.

Knob creek single barrel.... it hits the spot after 10 hours standing up selling and cutting cheese.!!!!
    On the nose you get some amazing vanilla, prune, toffee and pear notes!!! Everyone should get a bottle of that stuff!
    [IMG][/IMG]

I had a bottle of 1964 Charles Krug Cabernet I was saving for my 50th, total disaster !!! was not vinegar but not far off, totally undrinkable.
    Followed with some nice Saison and then a 2010 Cypher Slayer which didn't do much for me

Ardbeg Galileo. Like lovely, sweet smoke.

I'd like to get some vodka - what should I buy that is more straight forward than fancy, more bang for the buck than 'hip' (or whatever people say these days...), on the smoother side, and available in a well stocked store rather than a highly specialized place? Will be drunk straight up (is there any other way?), very likely kept in the freezer unless there are good reasons not to.

Thanks,

Stefan

Quote Originally Posted by apicius9 View Post
    I'd like to get some vodka - what should I buy that is more straight forward than fancy, more bang for the buck than 'hip' (or whatever people say these days...), on the smoother side, and available in a well stocked store rather than a highly specialized place? Will be drunk straight up (is there any other way?), very likely kept in the freezer unless there are good reasons not to.

Thanks,

Stefan
    Kettle 1. It's great, pretty common, and perfect for drinking straight. Price isn't too bad either
    "Sucking at something is the first step to becoming sorta good at something." -Jake the Dog