Page 105 of 284 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2839

Thread: what are you drinking tonight?

Dale's Pale Ale.

More of the standard, Sierra Nevada Torpedo. I've probably drank more of this beer than any other beer. It helps that I can get it for about $7.50 a six pack. Also, the craft beer selection sucks in Hawaii. That being said, Sierra Nevada has been brewing up some awesome beers lately. Big foot comes in a close second, when it's in season.

Quote Originally Posted by obtuse View Post
    More of the standard, Sierra Nevada Torpedo. I've probably drank more of this beer than any other beer. It helps that I can get it for about $7.50 a six pack. Also, the craft beer selection sucks in Hawaii. That being said, Sierra Nevada has been brewing up some awesome beers lately. Big foot comes in a close second, when it's in season.
    I really liked the Sierra Nevada 30th Anniversary beers, but they were more than $7.50 a bottle... Can you email me where you buy your beers?

Stefan

Engorged Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markenki View Post
    Dale's Pale Ale.
    This is a great beer. One of my all-time favorites!

I just had a Single Wide IPA the other day. I generally hate IPAs, but this one was well balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by BurkeCutlery View Post
    I just had a Single Wide IPA the other day. I generally hate IPAs, but this one was well balanced.
    I used to not like over the top hoppy beers, then I tried dogfish head 120min IPA. I've been hooked on hops ever since.

Dogfish 120 is not like other hoppy brews! It has such a monstrous barley bill that the hops are well balanced, despite being excessive!
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

333 Premium Export Beer from Vietnam. Starts off pretty good but with a finish like burnt clutch plates form a '72 Norton Commando.
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

+ 1 to dales pale ale and dogfish head...but tonight is Six point Resin sorry for cell camera spam.

Lagavulin 16, straight on a tumbler, one of my favorite drams!