Quantcast
what are you drinking tonight? - Page 116
Page 116 of 279 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 2785

Thread: what are you drinking tonight?

"Jamo" on the rocks, a.k.a. Jameson Irish Whiskey. I did manage to snag a 4 pack of Goose Island Bourbon County, but that will be waiting in the fridge for a special occasion.
    Twitter: @PeterDaEater

That Bourbon County is really great stuff! I have some New Belgium BelGO right now. It is bitter but not in a particularly friendly way....
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Picked up a bottle of Hibiki 17yr. old in honor of this coming weekend's typhoon...#17.
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

Has anybody tried these new - at least to me - Sam Adams 'specials'? Just saw them in passing todsy and grabbed one, but I am too zonked tonight to try it. Just had a Maker's Mark and that's the end of it.

Stefan

Tanqueray 10, blood orange and ice.

Quote Originally Posted by apicius9 View Post
    Has anybody tried these new - at least to me - Sam Adams 'specials'? Just saw them in passing todsy and grabbed one, but I am too zonked tonight to try it. Just had a Maker's Mark and that's the end of it.

Stefan
    Stefan if you are talking about the Sam Adams Bombers then they actually have a few good ones. I'm typically not a fan of what Sam Adams does but a few of their small production beers are quite tasty.
    Twitter: @PeterDaEater

Currently sipping a couple of Dieu Du Ciel (that's a Quebec microbrew that everyone should really try to get to know, if I had to describe their style to Americans I'd go with Rogue if Rogue only made strong beers) Imperial IPAs.

I'm heading into the woods this weekend for a fishing trip That means Absythe from a flask. Nothing better on a cool night around a fire.

much more awesomer
    I wish DdC was more widely available outside the east end. I can't find it in the West Island.
    Francesco
    Unskilled flunky

Blackadder Smoking Islay. It's magical!!!!

Name:  austinpowersspy13.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  4.6 KB
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

Broker's gin