Page 275 of 284 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 2839

Thread: what are you drinking tonight?

Had my last Heady Topper tonight. Last night Mucho and I sampled some magic elixer provided by Son. Who would have thought that fiery nectar could be so smooth. The one with Mandarin was outstanding . Count me in if he markets it.

I teach at St. Thomas, the university eight blocks north. If I had any pull/knew anyone with pull at St. Kate's, I'd be banging down their door for you. If you end up in the Frozen North, let us know--we'll take you out to welcome your arrival!

Quote Originally Posted by apicius9 View Post
    I also think a constant few degrees above ideal is less of an issue than larger fluctuations over time. Very nice set-up! I find myself drinking less and less, so the one wine fridge seems to suffice at the moment. Maybe I'll come and check out yours, still waiting to hear back from St. Catherine's - although, I may not be catholic enough and too male for them...

Stefan

Quote Originally Posted by apicius9 View Post
    I also think a constant few degrees above ideal is less of an issue than larger fluctuations over time. Very nice set-up! I find myself drinking less and less, so the one wine fridge seems to suffice at the moment. Maybe I'll come and check out yours, still waiting to hear back from St. Catherine's - although, I may not be catholic enough and too male for them...

Stefan
    That would be fun. And for our house we don't have gender or religious guidelines for drinking wine. The two fridges are because one is for red and one is for white. It worked out better with the design and cost to do it that way than mess with dual-zone coolers.

Quote Originally Posted by bear1889 View Post
    I am curious what is the temp of your basement in this area?
    I'm not 100% sure, but I should get a temp gauge. My last basement was around 68 and it is noticeably colder than that one my guess is around 63-65.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

Murai Family Daiginjo, Eagle Rare 10.

Pyramid imperial ipa. Glad the lcbo finally got some.

Wheatley Vodka on the rocks, it's from Buffalo Trace Distillery.

Quote Originally Posted by bear1889 View Post
    Wheatley Vodka on the rocks, it's from Buffalo Trace Distillery.
    I will alway support someone drinking vodka straight. Good job sir. I like mine super chilled and if not, with just a piece of a crushed ice cube in a shot. Now I am off to get some Ukrainian vodka.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

Michter's Single Barrel Straight Rye with a few cubes of ice.
    Michael
    "Don't you know who he is?"

Quote Originally Posted by mr drinky View Post
    I will alway support someone drinking vodka straight. Good job sir. I like mine super chilled and if not, with just a piece of a crushed ice cube in a shot. Now I am off to get some Ukrainian vodka.

k.
    Crushed ice cube in a shot I will have to remember that, tonight I went with Samuel Smith organic pale ale with a 1783 chaser, it's a bourbon, long day at work....

Buffalo Trace neat chasing with cheap Newfoundland beer, my absolute favourite after a killer service.