what are you drinking tonight?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tonight:

White Freeze, bubble gum liquor, beergurita (tequila and beer), and quite a few others.

A good night to say the least!

Left Hand Milk Stout and Maker's Mark in the coffee today. Beefeater in juice tomorrow probably. Or more MM.

Just poured some '94 Glenrothes... it was my last pour, actually. Guess I'll be shopping for some more Scotch on Monday, any suggestions?

Haha no. My best friend Jason Campanario. It was his defacto drink of choice. And yes, the two count as one drink.

:hungry: 2nd day of decanted 2003 Clos des Lambrays - yum :thumbsup:
have a great trip Jon & Sara :bye:
Hope you have time for memorable beverages in Japan :hoot:

:hungry: 2nd day of decanted 2003 Clos des Lambrays - yum :thumbsup:

Ken, if you have jewels like that around, maybe we should move from lunch to dinner meetings ;)

I had some Anchor Steam Liberty Ale yesterday, not sure what it will be tonight, thinking about opening a bottle of riesling.

Stefan

Yesterday, Beringer '97. Today, La Lagune '06.

Ken, if you have jewels like that around, maybe we should move from lunch to dinner meetings ;)

I had some Anchor Steam Liberty Ale yesterday, not sure what it will be tonight, thinking about opening a bottle of riesling.

Stefan

Jon's o/p popped at the right time :cool2:
Also really enjoyed Riesling by Muller-Catoir :happy1:

It's a simple Leitz Dragonstone riesling for me. I wish I could get his better dry rieslings, they are excellent. As are all the Mueller-Catoirs...

Stefan

Tanqueray martini with Fresh Market olive stuffed with Russian bleu cheese. Sashimi served on McCarty pottery.

McCarty.jpg

This photo was taken before my Masamoto yanagiba acquisition, so the sashimi slices are not very clean. I didn't know better then.

Friday- Rose from Sancerre with dinner, Rainter beer afterwards with a group of people.

Saturday- Tasting of 7 Upright brewery beers, Brut Rose with dinner, Johnny Walker afterwards

Tonight- hmmm wonder what the restaurant will choose?

Last night, Old Rasputin and a Little Sumpin' Wild.

Last night, started off with Old Crow Reserve on the rocks, then with dinner, Karatanba sake on the rocks.

sunday afternoon (well, almost afternoon)- dogfishhead pumpkin ale
sunday evening- yet to be decided... thinking gulfi cherasuelo di vittoria

Friday: Nothin'
Saturday: Water
Tonight: 2009 L'Aventure Estate Rose (goes surprisingly well with garlic spiced mung dal)

Latest posts

Back