Pearl Jam fans out there?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh

Reaction score
I've got tickets to Pearl Jam's concert tonite at the Air Canada Centre
:happy1:
(yes us canuks spell it Centre not Center). I've seen them every time they come to toronto... Curious if there's other fans out there, or what kind of music y'all listen to?

awesome, Pearl Jam has been around awhile. The young girls at work give me that puzzled head tilt look whenever I mention that generations music and bands

Anything Eddie Vedder is a part of is tops in my book, from his independant stuff, Temple of the Dog, and of course Pearl Jam. Easily one of my favorite bands.

PJ is great, but Eddie Vedder's latest ukulele album wasn't really my cup if tea. It should be a good show enjoy.

I caught em in Portland about 10 years ago, greatest show i have ever seen. They played for like 2 1/2 hrs. The band took a break and Vedder stayed on doing a little social commentary (he's very fond of that), he told a few jokes as well, then proceeded to break out his ukulele and do a little solo jam. He's been at that ukulele for a while now...

I actually just caught a Soundgarden show this summer up at Lake Tahoe, it was pretty friggin awesome as well. They went about 2 hrs, and the Mars Volta did an hour opener for them.

I'd LOVE to see them. One of my 2 "ones that got away"...I couldn't manage to get tickets(or a ride..I was a kid) to a show with Pearl Jam and Alice in Chains. Yikes.

Pearl Jam is great, also love Eddie Vedder's soundtrack to the excellent film Into The Wild.

Saw Pearl Jam back in 92 at Lollapalooza.Great show and great lineup(Soundgarden,Chili Peppers,Ministry)...Wish I could have seen Alice in Chains,one of my personal faves.

Latest posts

Back