Instagram account for giveaways and seconds

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Loftis

KKF Vendor
Reaction score
Hi folks, I'm not hugely sophisticated when it comes to social media, but the college student (David) apprenticing under me feels that an Instagram account is a good way to sell our seconds. So he created an account for me. We'll post WIP pics, show our shop in action, and snap pictures of boards that need to be discounted for one reason or another.

We are also creating a new mosaic board that we'll be giving away as a means of generating likes or shares or whatever you call it on Instagram. (It's going to be a nice one)

So, if you'd like to keep up with our doings, please check out www.instagram.com/theboardsmith

Thanks,
John

Thanks for the update. I followed you! I love pictures of real craftsmen at work and their products.

Awesome. We are working on a metric ton of unique boards and seconds, trying to get them finished up, oiled, and photographed in the next week or two between our regular orders.

Awesome. We are working on a metric ton of unique boards and seconds, trying to get them finished up, oiled, and photographed in the next week or two between our regular orders.

I'll be looking for a nice big board soon, so good timing!

Latest posts

Back