Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: UPDATE - Please read if waiting for work from me!

Just a little update....

I'm still trucking along here and haven't forgot anyone who is waiting, you're all all my mind, and I'm working towards getting you your deserves ASAP.

Thanks again for all the patience you've shown me.

Dave

Thanks for the update Dave. You are on our minds too Reading between the lines it sounds like you are slowly catching up - and that is a good news

Quote Originally Posted by Matus View Post
    Thanks for the update Dave. You are on our minds too Reading between the lines it sounds like you are slowly catching up - and that is a good news

Well I wouldn't go that far. The truth is that while I'm always working I'm never catching up, surely not at a pace fast enough for anyone to be happy about. All I hear are questions, every day, asking about their work and when it's going to be done. I'm just one man digging his way out of a very deep hole using a spoon,. I can't seem to make anyone happy and it's depressing to keep answering the same questions with this same answer but what else can I do? I only know to keep pushing forward and work, work, work.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    Well I wouldn't go that far. The truth is that while I'm always working I'm never catching up, surely not at a pace fast enough for anyone to be happy about. All I hear are questions, every day, asking about their work and when it's going to be done. I'm just one man digging his way out of a very deep hole using a spoon,. I can't seem to make anyone happy and it's depressing to keep answering the same questions with this same answer but what else can I do? I only know to keep pushing forward and work, work, work.
    Its the only way to go Dave. Keep your head up and keep working.

Ultimately those waiting are only benefitting as your skill gets better and better. And your work is already worth the wait.