• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HHH Gyuto, Saji Gyuto, Weird Stuff Too (check it out)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Time to clean out collection a bit. Offering up some nice blades that I do not use as much as others. Paypal only. CONUS only. All prices include insured shipping with tracking. If you need to see any additional pics, shoot me a note.
Thanks for looking/Dennis

HHH 240 Western Gyuto
Edge: 241
OAL: 368
Height: 47.5
Thick: 2.35
Weight: 200g
HHH 240 Gyuto in AEB-L with an African Blackwood handle. Very light use. Just touched up a bit on the rod.
$200

Takeshi Saji ST-3S 180 Western Gyuto
Edge: 179
OAL: 288
Height: 34.5
Thick: 2.4
Weight: 188g
VG-10 core forged with handsome nickel Damascus stainless steel cladding. HRC 60-62. New in box. Stag bone handle with brass bolster. Never used. If you’re a fan of small, sturdy (and pretty) gyutos, this one may be for you.
$150

P.J. Tomes Serrated Paring Knife
Edge: 123
OAL: 235
Height: 20
Thick: 1.5
Weight: 42g
An odd but interesting piece. Also known as the Tomes Tomato Knife. 420M stainless. Nimble and thin with a jigged micarta handle. A serrated knife that you can sharpen on regular stones because the grooves are simply cut into the edge. The darn thing works!
Give it a try for $40.

Global Knife Trio
Tired of your brother-in-law showing up in your kitchen and mishandling your knives? Buy this Global threesome and put them out for him when he arrives. GS-7 100mm Paring, GS-3 130mm Petty, GS-5 140mm “Vegetable Knife.” These have been used and sharpened but still have enough life left to get the job done.
$66.66 for the lot.

Really digging the hhh. If only you would ship intl:(

I'll take the P.J. Tomes & PM sent.

All bought and paid for. Packing them up for shipment. Thanks all.
Mods, please close the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back