Hello my name is knyfeknerd

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knyfeknerd

Original Knerd of Knives
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm the artist formerly known as knyfeknerd.
I do(again) apologize for my hiatus from the forum.
We're all moved in and almost totally unpacked. Time to find a job.

I've got an inbox full of unread PM's.
I owe a few of you guys some knives.
I haven't moderated %^#@ in about 4 months.
I am sorry. I just had too much going on. Moving was a lot harder than I expected.

For the first time in my life I have a garage. I have been working out of a 6X10 HVAC/Storage closet for all these years. I'm so happy to get all my equipment up and running this weekend(the workbenches and such are my fathers day presents), with that being said-all work will resume.
I hope you will have me back. I feel awful for not being around and not speaking with some of you.
If you're ever in the Charleston, SC area..........

Welcome back man. I think you may have stopped posting consistently before I joined but you are a legend =)

Great to hear from you again. Glad things are going well. It really is shocking how fast time can fly.

Dave

Welcome back.

Yes, moving can be a ton of work - I have moved five times in the last 11 years. Hopefully not again for a long, long while.

It's good to have you back. Are you working in Charleston, or just taking the kids to play bocci on the beach?

How can we be sure its you and not someone using your account to make us think you just moved to SC? I saw something recently on 60 Minutes that it happened on a different knife forum.

How can we be sure its you and not someone using your account to make us think you just moved to SC? I saw something recently on 60 Minutes that it happened on a different knife forum.

Travis speaks truths! Prove you is the Chris!

Welcome back. Thought you had entirely disappeared lol.

Ok, let's ask him questions only the real Knyfe would know the answer to. I'll start...

Who slept on the bathroom floor at Salty's?

I drank so much that I don't remember! Just kidding, I'll never tell!
We should have taken pics.

Welcome back Chris!

It's not been the same without you.

Back