Gathering 2016 V2 - Roll Call

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zweber12

Shig Lord
Reaction score
As the title says, anyone confirmed going to the Gathering V2 on August 26-29th? Just singed up myself after successfully convincing my wife she should hang out at Lego Land for the weekend. @WillC; you need another ride?

This will be the third or fourth gathering I'll be missing despite living in the same small country. I really wanted to go this time, but I'm moving to Paris on the same day the gathering starts.

I'm kicking myself.

Super jealous of this! Not to hi-jack but fingers crossed for a vendor in the states to host something similar =D

Poor you, Damage.
I'll be there as well, Floris [emoji2] Look forward to seeing you there again.
- Kim

Hi Kim, look forward to seeing you again!

Super jealous of this! Not to hi-jack but fingers crossed for a vendor in the states to host something similar =D

Mike, seriously, you have to show up. Maybe sell those two Santoku's and that's your ticket right there.. ;-)

I actually thought about flying out there last time...let me check flights.

Best airport to fly into?

I will also be there :)

Driving with Kim and Peter (seriously is getting borrowing travelling always with these two :D - they cant keep their knives sharp enough)

Looking forward to it, bringing Honyaki and san mai forgies this time, and maybe some more little utilities or something similar? Maxim asked me to make some fancy little stone splitters for making finger stones. I may well need a lift, seriously considering going on my bike/ferry though make a bit of an adventure of the journey there. Way back may be painful though ;)

I am biting my tongue. I would love to come, but I plan a 2 week hiking trip in Norway with my friend (that my wife after some discussions agreed to) and I just can not pus for another 4 days away from family (and spending my vacation). I know that it is just a matter of time for me to attend. But probably not this time. But should that hiking trip gets off schedule, than I would :)

If you want to stop by Goteborg I can show you the city and we can have some knives chat 😄
Nice city in the summer 😀,people are very friendly and good food also.

Looking forward to it, bringing Honyaki and san mai forgies this time, and maybe some more little utilities or something similar? Maxim asked me to make some fancy little stone splitters for making finger stones. I may well need a lift, seriously considering going on my bike/ferry though make a bit of an adventure of the journey there. Way back may be painful though ;)

No, Will
The bike is too much. Though if just a cycle ..
You have steel balls, you can come by scate, it's more the enough! Rollers are coming!![emoji23][emoji23]
See you soon, mate[emoji123]🏻[emoji123]🏻[emoji123]🏻

I am biting my tongue. I would love to come, but I plan a 2 week hiking trip in Norway with my friend (that my wife after some discussions agreed to) and I just can not pus for another 4 days away from family (and spending my vacation). I know that it is just a matter of time for me to attend. But probably not this time. But should that hiking trip gets off schedule, than I would :)

Oh, Matus
Just cut 2 days off. Less hiking- more polishing ;)

I will also be there :)

Driving with Kim and Peter (seriously is getting borrowing travelling always with these two :D - they cant keep their knives sharp enough)

What are the boys doing with you on the way[emoji79][emoji79][emoji79][emoji41]? Anyway you seem to enjoy it :).
Kim, Kim, i'll check it out[emoji120]🏻.
Boys- i miss you- get ready for cool gathering and dirty pranks, as always, actually...[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

T-7 Days: perhaps time for a final roll call? I arrive Friday the 26th at 2pm in BLL airport, any one needs a ride over to Ulfborg?

T-7 Days: perhaps time for a final roll call? I arrive Friday the 26th at 2pm in BLL airport, any one needs a ride over to Ulfborg?

Ole and Grzegorz might be good travel partners from the airport, Ole lands 14:35 and Grzegorz around 10:00.

I emaild you some time ago but never heard back, do you sleep in summerhouse ?

Ah, I thought i had replied; yes I will, 2 nights (Fri/Sat)

Back