Who needs a whetstone when you have this!!??

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aichmophobia

Reaction score
Sandpaper holder block By Czar..... (guess you can save lots of stones)

TB2N627ppXXXXaQXFXXXXXXXXXX_!!80660341.jpg

That looks neat. Couldn't see it on K&S. Where is this from?

Wow! That's a cool gadget? How much? Where?

I was thinking it was from k&s as well but a search proved unfruitful

As with everything Czar makes, looks like quality.

If it can hold real coarse paper then I'd love to try it on wide bevel flattening.

I did some quick poking around and have found it for sale as well as some information about it on a forum. Appears that it has rubber backing material that goes on the top plate to add cushion, also comes with another additional type of rubber pad to insert in under the paper for more cushion (maybe?).

It looks like you use the base plate as a template (the base is the same width as the top plate) to cut paper from larger sheets so you can use any abrasive type that you can find in sheet form.

This is made from aluminum but has been coated with a super hard wear resistant military grade finish.

I may try to pick one up when it's available.

Looks fantastic! Two obvious questions:
- Where can it be bought?
- Need a steady source of sand paper

i actually saw the prototype back in January when I visited czar. Haven't got my hands on it yet.

AAAAA Larry !!! That's great, but like 40% of what the majority of us want. ... Less pics more purchase links [emoji23][emoji29][emoji23] we are getting closer tho [emoji106][emoji106]

If you can figure out the shipping I think you might sell a few of these, especially if people like them. :)

Back