• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Left-Handed Deba

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JDA_NC

Reaction score
I'm in the market for an affordable 180mm(ish) left-handed deba. It's a little bit of a shot in the dark, but if any of the lefties here have one in their kit and don't find a use for it anymore - please let me know.

Thanks!

I am a leftie also. I bought a Kitaoka Deba W2. Nice knife, but the price for being a leftie is +30%. I share your pain. Good luck in your deba hunt!

I've been on this BST for years and I rarely every see one of those. I'm a lefty too and lefty grinds always catch my attention, but you rarely see any. Good luck.

Good luck with your search—I had also combed BST for a long time looking for a lefty deba. Ended up getting a Gesshin Uraku, which I'm happy with. The lefty Hon Kasumi debas on Epic Edge are reasonably priced, but I've never tried one.

Back