Back from the dead.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsuriru

Reaction score
Hi All,

My name is Tslil Censor and I am a knife maker from Israel. Some of you may have run into knives I made in the past under the name TC Blades, but TC Blades has been shut down for a while now because of some personal hardships experienced in the past few years. Anyway - just wanted to say "Hi - I'm back" - but not as TC Blades at this point - just Tslil.

Hope there is still enough room for an old timer in this place...

I'm sorry that you've had a tough couple of years, but it's nice to see you here. I remember your knives getting some high praise respected members of this community.

Welcom back Tsill - it is great to have another member here with knifemaking experience. I hope you will have the chance to get back to knifemkaing.

I remember when thin was in and the TC Blades lazer...

Your knives always had a unique aesthetic.

Welcome back Tslil.

Thanks folks. Feels good to be here.

Um.... pudding proof and pictures? I'm pretty sure Im not allowed to post any pictures or discuss my work here so no proof and no pudding Im afraid.

Welcome! It's great to see someone else posting from Israel. One other member and I were just wondering if there were enough KKF members to do a meet up here...

Back