• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS WESTERN KUROSAKI R2 240mm GYUTO

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marc4pt0

Reaction score
Never thought I'd let this one go, but another has peaked my curiosity so to fund it I must sell something.

So up for sell is a Kurosaki 240mm western gyuto. R2 stainless steel. (It's the black handle one in the pics)
Practically brand new, the only difference is I rounded the spine and choil to smooth them out. They're perfectly polished. Knife has been sharpened once.

250mm on edge, 55.5mm height at heel.
Asking for $480 shipped 2day priority insured conus. Give me a shout for shipping outside US if interested.

Cheers,

Marc

I think we all want the kurosaki as with haburn handle. 240 x 55 of pure sexiness. R2 is still a beaut though.

You should get it, Lucas. Perhaps a price drop to $460 might help

would totally pick this up if I didnt already place a custom order for a tall 210mm of this. glws!

bump for a solid knife :D got my custom a few weeks ago and it's great! good luck!

How about $425 folks? Practically brand new, cuts like yo mama slaps, and just as beautiful.

And this badass knife is sold! Somebody here is in for a task treat. Haven't seen much on bst recently that comes close to comparing, except for that Haburn of course.
This one will be missed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back