• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bill Burke San mai gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chefcomesback

Reaction score
I thought I would never sell this unicorn knife but have to put it up for sale to pay some very important bills
It is in great condition as I received , only used to cook few meals and it has been stored between uses , the original thread ,
http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php?t=24655, can send pics via email for serious buyers , $1750 shipped worldwide with PayPal fees , pm me to discuss the price within down under

Bill Burke, arguably the greatest smith to walk our earth. GLWS trully a god tier blade.

Thanks for the link Rick , Huw was kind enough to send me the original certificate that came with from Epic edge

He has been my biggest inspiration , I am having second thoughts about this sale now
Trust me if i had $1750 laying around id be all over this. Bill Burke is king. Its not a blade one just lets go

Back