NFL fantasy football

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmgray

Reaction score
Anyone have interest in playing a fantasy football league for the upcoming season. Let me know. If there is enough interest I'll create a kkf league.

Thanks

Jeff

We've had one going for a couple seasons, might want to look into either expansion (may already be 12 teams I forget.) or seeing if anyone wants to give up their spot

Oh ok... Didn't even cross my mind to see if there had been one before. Well I would like in. I didn't mean to step on any toes.

Thanks

Jeff

I am not sure if I want to go again to try and regain some ounce of pride after last year's showing or just limp off with my tail between my legs. Very poor showing.

I went from winning the league to last, where will I finish this year ?

Count me in again, need redemption for a couple of lousy playoff games last year

Ok so we are getting closer to fantasy football draft time and I was wondering what the plan is?

Thanks

Jeff

Ok I'll start it what platform do you guys prefer espn, nfl.com, Yahoo and ppr or standard. I have played all of these so doesn't matter to me. Just want to keep the same as you guys are use to.

I believe, we used ESPN and it was a PPR format. I forget who was commissioner but if we could get the information from him, all you would need to do is reactivate the old league. This would save you a little time and we would have last year's history.

This is the list from last year...........Chuckles was the commish

Hey Guys,

Right now it appears we have 11 teams.

Dardeau
Adirondack
Chuckles
Labor of Love
Panda
CoqaVin
KCmande
ChefJimbo
GodSlayer
Mc2442
Knyfenerd

I'm in for sure!

I'm in again.

When do you guys want to draft?

I would wait until after the 3rd week of preseason. That is when we would be pretty safe from training camp and pre-season injuries. The starters don't play week 4 of pre-season usually. It is bad enough to lose players due to injury in season I would really hate to lose a high round draft pick before the season even starts.

Jeff

Usually all my drafts end up on the first week of September. Last year I had two drafts in one day and one more the following day. Draft burn out...

Last year 3 leagues including KKF.

I will tomorrow I sent chuckles a message asking if wanted to be commish and never heard anything back

I have sent up the league. I'm going too need email addresses. As of now it setup as standard PPR.

THanks

Jeff

Back