• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Watanabe KU blue 240, Kurosaki KU AS 210 w/ saya

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wbusby1

Reaction score
Watanabe KU blue 240 gyuto

Got this last week from Sinichi. Used once at work and it is a BEAST, cuts surprisingly similar to my 440g chukabocho. Too much knife for me honestly, especially since I have a cleaver, wish I would have ordered a 210. Used at work once, touched up with a few passes on a fine jnat. faint patina on cladding, some nice blue patina on core. Hard to let it go since I had Sin handpick this one for me and it is so beautiful! 278g and doesn't wedge folks! $278 shipped conus.

Kurosaki AS 210 gyuto w/ saya
Would be a great line or home cooking knife! Amazing profile and feels great in hand. Comes with ho saya, fit is not airtight but still works great! Used at work twice, and I still have the saya pin:angel2:. Touched up on a finisher jnat and meanwhile gave it a couple minor blemishes on the cladding. Comes in original box. $190 shipped conus.

Watanabe choil:

Kurosaki choil:

The watanabe arrived safe and sound yesterday and in good shape. Great job on packaging. Thank you so much for the pleasant transaction.

Thats the kurosaki as ku 210 which is still available. Your knife looks to be from a different maker though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back