new comer

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

majorc

Reaction score
hello, i'm a new comer and i have question that, if i have 2 non-knife stuff want to sell on this forum, can i just post on the non-knife BST subforum directly?

Yes, but you must reach the required post count first...no spamming! Or you could waive that by becoming a site supporter.

hello, thanks for the reply. what does spam mean? i always see this word but i don't know what it means exactly.

In an Internet forum context, spam would be posts which contribute nothing to the discussion or come across as a post for the sake of making a post. Sometimes people rapidly post drivel in various threads to try and "up their post count", although I'm sure they still haven't figured out how to make a time machine to circumvent the one month requirement ;). Paying for a membership isn't that bad, buying a classified ad would probably be more

In an Internet forum context, spam would be posts which contribute nothing to the discussion or come across as a post for the sake of making a post. Sometimes people rapidly post drivel in various threads to try and "up their post count", although I'm sure they still haven't figured out how to make a time machine to circumvent the one month requirement ;). Paying for a membership isn't that bad, buying a classified ad would probably be more

got it, thanks for the telling, and i have one another question, what's the function and right of the supporter on the site? how to become a supporter?

Back