Naniwa 4k Chemical finishing stone???

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my understanding is that this is a resin bonded stone, which allows for much more consistent grit uniformity and a faster cutting rate.

Purely speculatively: poor translation. "Chemical" is to be opposed to "natural", so is used where one would expect "artificial" or "synthetic".

AAHHHHH ok ok, I was like ***... Chemical finishing stone? must have... so I ordered one. I guess I will write a report on it soon.:laugh:

AAHHHHH ok ok, I was like ***... Chemical finishing stone? must have... so I ordered one. I guess I will write a report on it soon.:laugh:

:idea2:

I've got some Chemical Socks and a ream of Physical Printer Paper I will sell you. You can have the whole lot for a hundred bucks.

PM message me for info on the sox... are they high grit or low grit btw? I hope they aren't too soft I hate it when they melt away.

old post back to life but it's in the same line as the 8k pure white stone. It's supposed to be quite good

Latest posts

Back