Refund demand

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDudeAbides

Reaction score
Pierre, as you know, I placed an order with you in the amount of $566.50 on 9/16/2012. Consider this my second official demand for a complete and full refund.

If I do not receive a refund in the full amount by Monday, July 1, 2016, I will begin proceedings to file suit against you in Colorado court. Additionally, I have contacted the FBI Internet Crime and Fraud division, and have filed an official report regarding this matter.

I hope to have your cooperation in this matter. Additionally, this has been posted in public forum in accordance with Colorado law, in order to serve you with notice by publication. Due to this service, the amount stated in this public forum is important to leave, to serve as notice to the seller (Pierre Rodrique), and should not be deleted or modified.

I have been given this link by the agent I spoke with in order for others to file a report to assist in this matter, simply click "File a Complaint" here, and you will be directed with instructions.

https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Im glad someone else is as upset by this as I am. I will be joining in on this as well. Pierre, I'm sorry you have had a tough time lately, however it doesn't make it right to steal.

Wow, I am really sad to read that things have gone this far. Whatever the reasons, I do wish things will get solved the nice way.

Im glad someone else is as upset by this as I am. I will be joining in on this as well. Pierre, I'm sorry you have had a tough time lately, however it doesn't make it right to steal.

I am having issues with my private messages as it says it is full with only 4 total messages. Until I get that fixed, we can chat here, or I can send you my email address somehow....

I filed a complaint as well. I encourage anyone who has lost money in this to do the same.

I filed a complaint as well. I encourage anyone who has lost money in this to do the same.

I will be preparing my demand and remedy letter over the weekend and will FWD it to you and anyone else that may need a template or example to go off of.

And my deposit.

Pierre seriously needs to do what is needed to refund these monies.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is happening is not fraud, it is a breach of contract. Fraud requires intent.

You two would be well advised to retract your libelous statements, and refrain from making any more, especially on the internet.

And my deposit.

Pierre seriously needs to do what is needed to refund these monies.

Whoa there . . . not that I (or anyone else here) have all the facts, but this seems like a classic breach of contract to me -- that is, a civil matter. To get to wire fraud you have to show intentional fraud on the part of the defendant, i.e., that the defendant intended to defraud and made the communication for the purpose of furthering the fraud. See 18 U.S.C. § 1343 (applying to a person who, "having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, transmits or causes to be transmitted by means of [digital] communication in interstate * * * commerce, any [communications] for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice * * *.").

Like I said, we'd need way more information to judge. Something clearly has gone very wrong here. Business contracts have not been honored and many people are owed money. But threats of federal prosecution are probably premature at best . . .

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again- this thread should be closed. Nothing more can be gained here. Anyone who chooses to take the above route has the information that has been posted. I'm not defending Pierre or anyone else. This is not the place for any type of discussion, and I'm surprised that this thread wasn't shut down as soon as it was posted.

Going to close this one up. Dude has made his point. I would encourage other affected parties to initiate their own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back