Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Refund demand

Exclamation Refund demand

Pierre, as you know, I placed an order with you in the amount of $566.50 on 9/16/2012. Consider this my second official demand for a complete and full refund.

If I do not receive a refund in the full amount by Monday, July 1, 2016, I will begin proceedings to file suit against you in Colorado court. Additionally, I have contacted the FBI Internet Crime and Fraud division, and have filed an official report regarding this matter.

I hope to have your cooperation in this matter. Additionally, this has been posted in public forum in accordance with Colorado law, in order to serve you with notice by publication. Due to this service, the amount stated in this public forum is important to leave, to serve as notice to the seller (Pierre Rodrique), and should not be deleted or modified.

I have been given this link by the agent I spoke with in order for others to file a report to assist in this matter, simply click "File a Complaint" here, and you will be directed with instructions.

https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Im glad someone else is as upset by this as I am. I will be joining in on this as well. Pierre, I'm sorry you have had a tough time lately, however it doesn't make it right to steal.

Wow, I am really sad to read that things have gone this far. Whatever the reasons, I do wish things will get solved the nice way.

Quote Originally Posted by jgraeff View Post
    Im glad someone else is as upset by this as I am. I will be joining in on this as well. Pierre, I'm sorry you have had a tough time lately, however it doesn't make it right to steal.
    I am having issues with my private messages as it says it is full with only 4 total messages. Until I get that fixed, we can chat here, or I can send you my email address somehow....

I filed a complaint as well. I encourage anyone who has lost money in this to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by jgraeff View Post
    I filed a complaint as well. I encourage anyone who has lost money in this to do the same.
    I will be preparing my demand and remedy letter over the weekend and will FWD it to you and anyone else that may need a template or example to go off of.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides View Post
    I am having issues with my private messages as it says it is full with only 4 total messages. Until I get that fixed, we can chat here, or I can send you my email address somehow....
    I'll look into that for you.
    “Though I could not caution all, I still might warn a few; Don’t lend your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools.” Robert Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by ecchef View Post
    I'll look into that for you.
    Thanks, but it has already fixed itself somehow. Thanks for the help, though

And my deposit.

Pierre seriously needs to do what is needed to refund these monies.
    Last edited by daveb; 06-30-2016 at 04:52 AM.

Monday is actually the 4th, the rest of my first post stands (whoops!)