Trip to Japan

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxim

Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok i just ordered 2 thickets to Tokyo yesterday :)
It will be the best trip of my life, i have look forward to this in a very long time !!!

From 23 to 30 October i will be viceting my partner and friend Hide from Hide export, Niigata (Shigefusa, Yoshikane etc.) my business partner in Niigata.
Kyoto mines and shops and wholesalers.
I will try to find many new products to my store and some more information for you about stone and knife making !
I will update my blog daily wille i am there with plenty of pictures and videos, as you know i dont like to hide any information so i will show you all :) !!!

I will say big thanks to Hide for arranging all hotels meetings etc. (even hot spa !! :)

But unfortunately it will not only be the best trip of my life but also most expensive one :(
I have to see all in one week that will mean i have to travel very fast between those citys and regions to make out to all people and places that i want to meet.

So i will start fundraising very soon with some discount on some of my stones ! Hoping to collect some money to the trip and to buy more new exciting stones for salle in Kyoto !!

Thank you for make it possible for me to live out my dream !!

too bad we'll miss you there this year... maybe next year we can do our trips around the same time ;)

If you're into swords at all I believe the Dai Token Ichi is around the end of Oct. in Tokyo.

Time to prepare to Japan trip !!
JNS will be closed during my visit in Japan
from 22 October to 30 October 2011

Last shipping date will be this friday 21 October 2011 !

I try to update my blog with pictures and videos from Japan wile i am there but i dont know how internet is out there.
So fallow the blog anyway :)

All KKF members will get 15 % discount in hole webshop from today10/16/2011 to thursday10/20/2011 !

Coupon Code: Japantrip

Thank you for your support !!!
Maksim

Time to prepare to Japan trip !!

I try to update my blog with pictures and videos from Japan wile i am there but i dont know how internet is out there.

I have mobile Wifi router for you.
So we have internet during our trip.

But it is much slower than 1G light fiber connection....

It is only max 42Mbps down and 5.7Mbps up.

Back