Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rodrigue physical location

As mad as I am let's try and not get this thread locked.

Let's only offer new information and ideas on how to fix this. You all know my stance and that I'm not happy but we need to be able to discuss this. If these threads are forbidden we won't be able to do that easily.

Its called newest threads. I don't care if this thread stays open and keeps flowing. Typically i read most threads across the forum.

What I don't believe in is personal jibes about a person who is not here to defend themselves and had quite obviously been struck by hard times.

Yes you have skin in the game and i dont. But I have been on this forum for a few years and appreciate the community and comradery it generates and I note it seems you had no interest in this forum until you decided your wanted to recover your money. (Even as far as your only posts are related to this issue)

You have made your case. Wait patiently for a reply, if none comes than take it to the next step.

As i said in my reply just try refrain from personal attacks about a person you know nothing about. You can comment about this and still keep it civil.

So in summary, join the community, join the talk, if you really have keep solely posting about this topic but just keep it civil guys.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by gic View Post
    Is he still living in ...?
    Quote Originally Posted by gic View Post
    I think . I think ...
    Gic - Do you have a dog in this hunt?
    Older and wider..

Quote Originally Posted by Dinsdale View Post
    I filed a complaint today with the consumer protection agency, for what its worth.
    Is that something to be done online? I'd like to do the same. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by malexthekid View Post
    Its called newest threads. I don't care if this thread stays open and keeps flowing. Typically i read most threads across the forum.

What I don't believe in is personal jibes about a person who is not here to defend themselves and had quite obviously been struck by hard times.

Yes you have skin in the game and i dont. But I have been on this forum for a few years and appreciate the community and comradery it generates and I note it seems you had no interest in this forum until you decided your wanted to recover your money. (Even as far as your only posts are related to this issue)

You have made your case. Wait patiently for a reply, if none comes than take it to the next step.

As i said in my reply just try refrain from personal attacks about a person you know nothing about. You can comment about this and still keep it civil.

So in summary, join the community, join the talk, if you really have keep solely posting about this topic but just keep it civil guys.
    I'm confused.. Was this to me? I have been around for years....

Administrator
    If the intent is to recover monies owed then I would encourage each affected party to start their own thread and provide working details.

If the intent is to troll this board, aggravate an already bad situation, rouse the rabble or just otherwise show your ass then this is not the place for it.
    Older and wider..