Email I just sent Pierre

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I hope he responds:

Subject: Firestorm brewing, you need to do something

The discussion on KKF is getting angrier, I confess I too was disappointed to discover that there were orders (and deposits) from 2012 that were not filled nor refunded.

I'm also disappointed that you haven't responded to my recent emails.

I think you have to take whatever finished knives you may have - even if they are in your private collection, knife blanks, steel and put them up for sale on KKF with the proceeds going to refund people in the order they made their deposits.

Otherwise I think people will band together, hire an attorney in Canada and things will get really really messy and unpleasant.

I really wish you well but I think everyone's patience is exhausted ..

Hey gic, thanks for helping us out here and getting word out. I sure hope he listens to you!

Thanks man appreciate the effort, I am to going to send a formal final email and will post it here as well.

I have not recieved these emails. Tom reached out to me tonight. I am struggling here...

I have not recieved these emails. Tom reached out to me tonight. I am struggling here...

Pierre, just a note from an observer - would it make sense to open an email account (gmail or such) to deal with these contacts & requests - it could make it easier to keep the overview.

I think that would be a great idea. Pierre mentioned in another post he's only received 3 emails over the years regarding problems with orders. I personally have sent over half a dozen in the last couple of years. Through his website and via regular email and received only one reply and that was a year and a half ago. Gmail will probably be a little more reliable as it appears his isp had issues.

Gentlemen. Could you send me an email to the above address. List date, deposit, type of knife and any other info you can. Let me know if you would consider allowing me to finish your knife/knives. I know it has been way to long completing projects, that's on me obviously. Some info is on other laptops that are no longer serviceable, I think I have an accurate list. But if you can help me in this, I'd appreciate it. You owe me nothing, however I'd like to ask your assistance in this. I will do everything I can to get your knives complete. Those who wish to wash your hands of me. I will offer refunds as I have funds to do so.

Again. Email me, and I will reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back