Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Makers - Offer to help.

Communication has been very difficult.... Still no refund here.

I emailed Pierre again today requesting a refund rather than a knife. I don't believe he will follow through even with other makers helping him. If i don't receive the money within 30 days ill be contacting his local authorities and seeing if the anti trust law was broken etc.

I will be using the spreadsheet created on here, if anyone else doesn't receive their money as well please contact me for the departments contact number, if your interested in pursuing this as well.

Pierre i apologize, but this has gone on too long. Its time to pay people back what their owed.

I'm still here. Jordan, I have your email. I will get out what funds I can this week. I will cal Devin as well. I don't work in town, and have next to no service where I am working. I apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by PierreRodrigue View Post
    I'm still here. Jordan, I have your email. I will get out what funds I can this week. I will cal Devin as well. I don't work in town, and have next to no service where I am working. I apologize.
    Just curious if you got that check out to me yet.

I think you guys are amazing for doing this. This kinda situation happens all over the forums, where anything custom is made. It's always a prepaid/final product argument. Knowing the maker and prepaying, thus trusting them and covering their investment vs seeing the product product is never ending struggle. Some are way left or way right on it, most in the middle, and there is really no solution.

I just hope this will be solved and Pierre gets back on his feet.