Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 87

Thread: Unfilled orders- Affected Members Post Here-

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    810

    Unfilled orders- Affected Members Post Here-

    Hey guys lets get a list of names and amounts for a running total of unfilled orders.

    Does anyone feel up to managing the list?


    Not sure if we are allowed to post the deposit amounts on here or not. ( mods let us know). If not we can communicate that through email or private messages.


    Pierre Rodrigue Non-filled Custom Knife orders-


    Name Date of Payment Deposit Amount
    Jordan Graeff 4/23/14 $...


  2. #2
    Senior Member alterwisser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    So close to NYC I would say NYC ... but don't tell a native New Yorker!
    Posts
    1,445
    You won't be allowed to post the amounts here. Better create that list though PM's


  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    810
    Ya I figured just not exactly sure who all is involved

  4. #4
    Senior Member alterwisser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    So close to NYC I would say NYC ... but don't tell a native New Yorker!
    Posts
    1,445
    I am happy that I am not, but you can be assured that you have my full support. I have a very strong opinion in this matter (As you can see from some of my posts) and I hope you guys who are affected keep the pressure up until you get what you deserve ...

    Quote Originally Posted by jgraeff View Post
    Ya I figured just not exactly sure who all is involved

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    59
    $566.50 on 9/16/2012 for a Gyuto. I've asked for refunds via email and was told that there would be none (this was a while ago on several occasions)

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by alterwisser View Post
    You won't be allowed to post the amounts here. Better create that list though PM's
    I think we may be allowed now.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    1,439
    Maybe better to do it via a google doc sheet. I created one, it has columns for your ordinary email address and the amount and keeps a running total of $$ on deposit. I added my information

    just use this URL to add/edit stuff

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

  8. #8
    Senior Member alterwisser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    So close to NYC I would say NYC ... but don't tell a native New Yorker!
    Posts
    1,445
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides View Post
    $566.50 on 9/16/2012 for a Gyuto. I've asked for refunds via email and was told that there would be none (this was a while ago on several occasions)
    "... There would be none...!"

    This baffles me. Did he say he would get you a knife at least?

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by alterwisser View Post
    "... There would be none...!"

    This baffles me. Did he say he would get you a knife at least?
    Yeah, eventually. He did say he'd refund me minus his time, materials, and propane even though I'd receive absolute nothing. He quoted $220 less refund for what I listed. This was back in 2013

  10. #10
    Senior Member alterwisser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    So close to NYC I would say NYC ... but don't tell a native New Yorker!
    Posts
    1,445
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides View Post
    Yeah, eventually. He did say he'd refund me minus his time, materials, and propane even though I'd receive absolute nothing. He quoted $220 less refund for what I listed. This was back in 2013
    SMH!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •