Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Unfilled orders- Affected Members Post Here-

Quote Originally Posted by gic View Post
    Maybe better to do it via a google doc sheet. I created one, it has columns for your ordinary email address and the amount and keeps a running total of $$ on deposit. I added my information

just use this URL to add/edit stuff

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

awesome, perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by jgraeff View Post
    awesome, perfect!
    Hey bud, edit your first post with that link in case folks skim through the thread and don't catch the sheet

Have a great rest of your weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides View Post
    Yeah, eventually. He did say he'd refund me minus his time, materials, and propane even though I'd receive absolute nothing. He quoted $220 less refund for what I listed. This was back in 2013
    Look at this guys goddamn Instagram - @rodrigueknives

Actively posting, going to gun ranges, buying new guns or gun components.... Last I checked gun components, bullets, going to gun ranges cost money and some kind of physical capability. Anyone owing so many people money, knives, razors should be spending every free penny they have on refunding them over spending it on frivolous sh@t like complex rifles. Also shows that he is out and about and just hiding from all this. Don't understand how people can defend the guy.

So close to NYC I would say NYC ... but don't tell a native New Yorker!
    I am SO with you on this one ...

Fancy gun, fancy food, fancy smoker ... on top of that all his posts started in 2015 ... so he posted plenty of knives he made years AFTER he took some of the first deposits mentioned in this forum. Don't forget all the other excuses he made to members here: Computer problems, forgot real name, send money in cash that never showed up ... etc.

Quote Originally Posted by easy13 View Post
    Look at this guys goddamn Instagram - @rodrigueknives

Actively posting, going to gun ranges, buying new guns or gun components.... Last I checked gun components, bullets, going to gun ranges cost money and some kind of physical capability. Anyone owing so many people money, knives, razors should be spending every free penny they have on refunding them over spending it on frivolous sh@t like complex rifles. Also shows that he is out and about and just hiding from all this. Don't understand how people can defend the guy.

**** Pierre, someone should contact law enforcement...or as someone suggested, the Canadian version of a revenue department. Anyone who plays with guns know they aren't cheap. He's a professional POS.
    once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Spreadsheet link for people to add their names for orders never filled

At people's suggestion I am adding this link to a new thread. It would probably be good if people didn't post comments to this thread :-)

it has columns for your ordinary email address and the amount and keeps a running total of $$ on deposits

All you need to do is use this URL to add/edit stuff

It appears this link is broken.

That is so weird, apparently the forum software cut off part of the link and replaced it with ..... This one I hope will continue to work, I just copied it from sheets..

Quote Originally Posted by chinacats View Post
    **** Pierre, someone should contact law enforcement...or as someone suggested, the Canadian version of a revenue department. Anyone who plays with guns know they aren't cheap. He's a professional POS.

I'm going to look into this over the weekend. I did file a complaint with IRS for Internet fraud against him. Not sure what will come of that...

what a douche monkey
    i hope he gets robbed, karma's a B.