Unfilled orders- Affected Members Post Here-

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jgraeff

Reaction score
Hey guys lets get a list of names and amounts for a running total of unfilled orders.

Does anyone feel up to managing the list?

Not sure if we are allowed to post the deposit amounts on here or not. ( mods let us know). If not we can communicate that through email or private messages.

Pierre Rodrigue Non-filled Custom Knife orders-

NameDate of PaymentDeposit Amount
Jordan Graeff4/23/14$...
Name
Deposit Amount

Ya I figured just not exactly sure who all is involved

I am happy that I am not, but you can be assured that you have my full support. I have a very strong opinion in this matter (As you can see from some of my posts) and I hope you guys who are affected keep the pressure up until you get what you deserve ...

Ya I figured just not exactly sure who all is involved

$566.50 on 9/16/2012 for a Gyuto. I've asked for refunds via email and was told that there would be none (this was a while ago on several occasions)

"... There would be none...!"

This baffles me. Did he say he would get you a knife at least?

Yeah, eventually. He did say he'd refund me minus his time, materials, and propane even though I'd receive absolute nothing. He quoted $220 less refund for what I listed. This was back in 2013

Yeah, eventually. He did say he'd refund me minus his time, materials, and propane even though I'd receive absolute nothing. He quoted $220 less refund for what I listed. This was back in 2013

Look at this guys goddamn Instagram - @rodrigueknives

Actively posting, going to gun ranges, buying new guns or gun components.... Last I checked gun components, bullets, going to gun ranges cost money and some kind of physical capability. Anyone owing so many people money, knives, razors should be spending every free penny they have on refunding them over spending it on frivolous sh@t like complex rifles. Also shows that he is out and about and just hiding from all this. Don't understand how people can defend the guy.

I am SO with you on this one ...

Fancy gun, fancy food, fancy smoker ... on top of that all his posts started in 2015 ... so he posted plenty of knives he made years AFTER he took some of the first deposits mentioned in this forum. Don't forget all the other excuses he made to members here: Computer problems, forgot real name, send money in cash that never showed up ... etc.

Look at this guys goddamn Instagram - @rodrigueknives

Actively posting, going to gun ranges, buying new guns or gun components.... Last I checked gun components, bullets, going to gun ranges cost money and some kind of physical capability. Anyone owing so many people money, knives, razors should be spending every free penny they have on refunding them over spending it on frivolous sh@t like complex rifles. Also shows that he is out and about and just hiding from all this. Don't understand how people can defend the guy.

**** Pierre, someone should contact law enforcement...or as someone suggested, the Canadian version of a revenue department. Anyone who plays with guns know they aren't cheap. He's a professional POS.

**** Pierre, someone should contact law enforcement...or as someone suggested, the Canadian version of a revenue department. Anyone who plays with guns know they aren't cheap. He's a professional POS.

I'm going to look into this over the weekend. I did file a complaint with IRS for Internet fraud against him. Not sure what will come of that...

I wholeheartedly apology for Pierre on behalf of all Canadians. :curse:

Should the spreadsheet be kept in this sub forum or posted to the main forum? I know most people probably know if the situation, but I'm not sure if everyone is still following the updates. I'm sure there were more people than what we have so far, right?

That's uncalled for. There are plenty of Aholes among any nationalities.

Anyway, I am reading this thread in disbelief, to be honest.

Agree. Nationalities have NOTHING to do with someones character. Nationalities are artificial anyway. My son was born in the US (making him American), to German and Catalan parents (therefore making him German and Spanish by law as well)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back