Request for contact/resolution

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PierreRodrigue

Reaction score
Gentlemen. Could you send me an email to the above address. List date, deposit, type of knife and any other info you can. Let me know if you would consider allowing me to finish your knife/knives. I know it has been way to long completing projects, that's on me obviously. Some info is on other laptops that are no longer serviceable, I think I have an accurate list. But if you can help me in this, I'd appreciate it. You owe me nothing, however I'd like to ask your assistance in this. I will do everything I can to get your knives complete. Those who wish to wash your hands of me. I will offer refunds as I have funds to do so.

Again. Email me, and I will reply.

[email protected]

Also leave a "sent" post here, I will respond by quoting your post and typing "received"
This way I have a check measure in place.
Please add your forum name, so I respond correctly.

Thank you

I just send an email to your shaw account about my order .

I just sent my resolution email to you about my order.

Pierre,

I just sent you an email about my cleaver order from September 2012.

Peter

Several emails sent inquiring about when I will get my refund, no response.

The process has been set in motion. I understand that is has not been resolved yet but at least some progress has been made. Take it down a notch.

The guy has been out a grand for almost five years. I'd be doing a lot more than acting annoyed on the internet, lol.

And he's had ample opportunity to say his piece. If he needs to do more than act annoyed on the internet there are ways to go about that.

The process has been set in motion. I understand that is has not been resolved yet but at least some progress has been made. Take it down a notch.

With all due respect, I don't believe you are out any money here. I've been out over $500 for five years. I don't think sending a quick reminder here to get my simple questioned answered is saying too much, or in need of "taking it down a notch". All I want to know is when I'll get my money back, I'm not playing the PM game and all you are doing by trying to silence me is play into exactly what Pierre has been trying to do for years, keep this out of the public. It isn't difficult at this point to tell me when I'll have my money back. At this point, other vendors here have put more effort into giving people responses and remedies to the situation.

My post was nothing but a simple question. Back off.

I have no problem with someone trying to keep someone accountable, calling BS as BS, etc. In the first post, Pierre himself said, "Email me, and I will reply."

While I understand some people's tendency to remain "neutral" in such a dispute, I think the people who put down deposits years ago have been royally screwed. I'm still hoping they get their refunds or the knives they were hoping for. But I'd say The Dude is the one who has brought this up and actually got things moving. Bringing more widespread awareness, a fuller accounting of those who have been waiting, public responses from Pierre, offers to help from other makers, etc. All good things, and I hope this situation is resolved so that all get what they deserve. And as soon as possible.

With all due respect, I don't believe you are out any money here. I've been out over $500 for five years. I don't think sending a quick reminder here to get my simple questioned answered is saying too much, or in need of "taking it down a notch". All I want to know is when I'll get my money back, I'm not playing the PM game and all you are doing by trying to silence me is play into exactly what Pierre has been trying to do for years, keep this out of the public. It isn't difficult at this point to tell me when I'll have my money back. At this point, other vendors here have put more effort into giving people responses and remedies to the situation.

I know how you feel. I have been owed work from several craftsman for similar time frames. I am not trying to silence you. I am not a fan of the deposit system and have no sympathy for Pierre, he contributed to the situation that he is in. He was still receiving info from people in this thread a day ago. He clearly has a large hole to dig himself out of so no, it is not that simple and can be a difficult question. If you had bumped this in a week, I wouldn't have said anything. Keeping it current and at the top of the page is important. We had a giant discussion thread already. This one was a concise record of people owed work, but oh well, guess not anymore.

Your post was not a question at all and suggest that you do not direct me to back off.

I have responded to your email.

With all due respect, I don't believe you are out any money here.

I know this wasn't directed at me, but wanted to point out that some of us do have dogs in this fight, and simply haven't spoken up or come forward with demands for repayment. I know at least one other person on this forum (besides myself) who is out a deposit, but who hasn't specifically joined the fray. Wouldn't be surprised if there are more. There's a lot of that sentiment being thrown around--the "you aren't involved in this, don't contribute" line--and, for the record, nobody here has any idea who Pierre owes money or work to... including Pierre himself, apparently.

Pierre, the only response I received was a confirmation that you received my email. I'm just curious if my terms I discussed when I emailed you are acceptable or achievable?

Thank-You

Lance

Latest posts

Back