Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Request for contact/resolution

I’ve given up on ever getting my money back.

Please keep this thread opened. I found a lost reference to a knife I purchased (see sub link above).

From my (disinterested) vantage point, a bunch of people gathered here and ultimately threatened to contact law enforcement or initiate some form of civil action, at which point P.R. temporarily came out of the woodwork, promised to make amends -- thereby buying time -- and then disappeared back into the ether. Although you never know for sure, I don't see any reason to expect that this dynamic will change in the future. Seems like everyone knows what's going on here, but some sort of norm is preventing folks from taking the action necessary to set this right. Oh well.

It is now visible, at least for some time. But since he is no longer a vendor, it was made not visible in the list of vendors.

Any updates from the affected people on this? I'm in the same boat and trying to sort things out.