Quantcast
I apologize.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I apologize.

Lives in the mountains near Boise, Idaho.

I apologize.

Hi Everyone, I don't know if any of you have missed me here or not but I would like to apologize for my Lack of knife deliveries. I Have been working two jobs since my wife has had to quit her job because a pituitary tumor has left her legally blind in both eyes. she was the member of the family that had our health insurance so now we have to pay a ridiculous amount of money to keep our family covered. I have been working a "real " job in order to get health insurance coverage and my knife work has suffered for it. I would like to say I am sorry to everyone who is waiting for knive and would like to tell you all not to worry too much I WILL get your knives done as soon as I can.

Best of luck getting things back on track for your family. Gotta do what you gotta do.
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

There are more important things in life then knives. I wish the best for you and your Family.

This news really sucks. I hope that your wife does well.
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Wish you the best of luck. In my experience people are human beings first and customers second. I'm sure they will understand.

+1 to what others have said... sorry to hear about everything, but the most important thing is that you take care of yourself and your family and it seems like you are doing exactly that.

My best to you and your family.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

Very sorry to hear that Bill, Hope everything works out for you guys.

Family first. Best to you and the family.

Bill, Sorry to hear. We will be prying for your family and if there's anything we can do to help, just give me a shout. Keep the faith and the rest will work itself out.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives