• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mizuno deba, Tadatsuna kama usuba

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bishamon

Reaction score
A couple more for consideration. The first is a 180mm Mizuno akitada hontanren deba in Blue#2 with saya. It has a white/tan horn ferrule. I have used this deba a good amount, and it has patina. It is a pretty beastly with an 8mm spine, and is a real workhorse. Retail is $380 from jck.
Deba $275 shipped CONUS

The next knife is a 210mm Tadatsuna kamagata usuba in white#2 with saya. This is a splendid usuba from a top maker that sells for $400 new. The ferrule is a marbled brown/white pattern that looks even better in real life than in the pictures. I have used this knife, and there is patina.
Usuba $275 shipped CONUS

Right click view image for full size

IMG_3750.jpg

IMG_3767.jpg

IMG_3752.jpg

IMG_3757.jpg

IMG_3763.jpg

IMG_3764.jpg

IMG_3741.jpg

IMG_3743.jpg

IMG_3746.jpg

IMG_3747.jpg

Why the hell are you are righty. The whole world knows I need left-handed knives. Good luck.

If I had to get left-handed knives, I could only have gotten half as many, lol.

Oh, you mean that 40-50 percent lefty-premium most Japanese companies charge for catering to the elite?:eek2::scared4::razz:

the usuba is beautiful....but don't know how I can find use out of it. :(

Sometimes it pays to be left-handed! Haha

Latest posts

Back