• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Konosuke GS 240mm Guyto [EU]

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zetieum

Reaction score
UP FOR SALE:
Konosuke Guyto 240 mm GS.
The knife is almost new. I cut exactly two onions, 4 carrots, 4 potatoes, and 1 leeks with it. I never sharpened it (still the OOTB edge), but on request, I am glad to sharpen it for the buyer to a much better edge than the OOTB one.
I sell it because it is redundant with my new Suisin IH.

Price:
I ask for 240€ (~265$) all included (paypal fees, shipped to EU with insurance). It costed me 298€ (~330$) with custom taxes and shipment and everything, so I ask for 20% less.

About the knife:
- it is a laser. So it is very very thin, with a hand ground convex profile, and with a distal taper. The tip is flies through onions.
- The steel is a semi-stainless steel (SLD), sandwiched between two layers of stainless steel. From my limited use, I did not notice any reactivity.
- Handle is octagonal, Ho wood (not sure) with a black buffalo horn ferrule.

Few Spec:
- 60-62 HRC
- 2.2mm thick at the heel, 0.8 mm at the tip

Few pics (from my iphone):

IMG_0232.jpg

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

BUMP.

I forgot I was selling it, so I reused this knife a bit more. Great cutter, but I definitively already have similar knives and I am not a laser guy. In the mean time it took a barely visible long horizontal stratch on the back side.

210 EUROS shipped to europe. shipping international: we share shipping cost. PP fess included.

bumpy bump. It is soon christmas time: you need a knife to cut the xmas cake.

210 euros.

Sold.
Thanks KKF !

@admins: would you be so kind changing the prefix of the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back