Quantcast
Web site update.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Web site update.

Web site update.

Hello, We are starting to offer damascus billets for knife and jewelry makers on the web site. Currently they will be posted in the Knives for sale link. But I hope to add a page just for the steel.(as soon as I can figure out how. )

If your interested in having a billet made.. or need a different size or thickness then we have listed. Please contact me and we be happy to will make it happen!

Heres a link that will take you over to the page if your interested in seeing what we have to offer. http://www.hhhcustomknives.com/knives-for-sale/

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Added some damascus billets on the site this week. A couple extra wide billets for kitchen knives and cutlery. As well as some other beautiful pieces.
    Enjoy.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Running a sale for all KKF members. 10% off + free shipping. on all Damascus and or new knife orders. This week, 10% off + free shipping. To get the discount, PM or private message me after you make your purchase and I will refund the 10% and shipping costs when I print the shipping label.

Feel free to contact me any time for custom orders.

Here is a link to view available damascus. When your there, be sure to check out the "custom services" page as well as the "picture gallery" when your there..
    http://www.hhhcustomknives.com/knives-for-sale/

Thanks
    Randy

Availible Knives

+ Reply to Thread