• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Monzaburo Honyaki 240mm Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey folks,

Up for sale is one of my nice ones. I originally bought it here a couple of years ago w/ description and org. price: http://yhst-27988581933240.stores.y...gyuto-240mm-honyaki-knife-w-ebony-han240.html

I imagine it would have went up a little again, but I am offering for $500 shipped in US. Out of country a little more to compensate for shipping costs, case by case basis. It has been used 3 times, and very gently. I took a few pics to show the patina it has, a nice blue and purple. Please note, this is a single bevel gyuto, and has never been sharpened. I use paypal, and will cover the fees. Shoot me a PM with any questions.

PS not sure if the attachments will show, if not send me a PM and I will send them to you another route.

Monzaburo 002.jpg

Monzaburo 001.jpg

Monzaburo 004.jpg

Monzaburo 003.jpg

Back