Greetings from BC Canada

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbiraman

Reaction score
Greetings to everyone. I've recently ungraded my kitchen knives to the good stuff (-: . Have been familiar with edge tools most of my life but the kitchen seemed to lag behind, no more.

First i got a Masakage Yuki Gyoto 210mm, then i got a Moritaka Ishime Petty 130mm. Pics are in the "recent purchase thread?

In my curiousity to find out what MB is or YWG i looked at your profile and notice you have 46 knives, holy crap,,,,,,,,holy crap

MB is Manitoba and YWG is the IATA airport code for Winnipeg (I see that on so many knife shipments that it seems fitting lol ;)), plus it makes my location a bit more cryptic

Yea I've accumulated quite a bit over the past few years, that list is up to date too… if I included all the others I've had but sold :shocked3:.

I plan to update my gallery page once I have a bunch of custom handle work done

MB is Manitoba and YWG is the IATA airport code for Winnipeg (I see that on so many knife shipments that it seems fitting lol ;)), plus it makes my location a bit more cryptic

Yea I've accumulated quite a bit over the past few years, that list is up to date too… if I included all the others I've had but sold :shocked3:.

I plan to update my gallery page once I have a bunch of custom handle work done

I was wondering if MB was Manitoba but wasn't sure. Long cold winter gives you lots of time to sharpen knives, carry on.

Back