• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Carter HG Wabocho

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Last one of my fav's for sale. Bought this from mattias a couple of years ago, was saving it as a special rotation knife that never materialized, and may never will. So, up for sale is a super nice ebony handled, blond ferruled, wabocho measured at 6.75 inches (5.6 sun?). Barely used, and looks like it was touched up on the stones, can't remember if it was me. I used it maybe 2 times. I am pricing it at $260, about $40 less than what Carter would charge (with upgraded handle, if he had one for sale). But my price includes shipping and paypal fees. Carter charges like $30 for shipping. Get this nice, unique thin Carter before the next guy/gal does!

Carter 001.jpg

Carter 002.jpg

Carter 004.jpg

Carter 003.jpg

This makes me smile. If I didn't have a Carter waiting for me at the post office, I'd be all over it.
I give it 2 hours until it's gone :)

You got a Carter waiting for you too Lefty? I just got one in today as well. And having said that, if this particular knife was just a wee bit longer, it'd already be sold.

I'm very happy with the Carter...Thanks!

Chris D. :biggrin:

Back