• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Monzento and Shinden yama suita

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nianton

Reaction score
Monzento was purchased from John at JapaneseKnifeImports. The sides and bottom have been sealed. I have only used it maybe 3 or 4 times. Its a muddy stone and will soak up water. measures 195mmx68mmx62mm. Not sure how much it weighs my scale doesn't go that high but JKI put it at 1595g. $220

The Shinden Yama Suita was purchased from AframesTokyo. The sides and bottom have been sealed. I have only used it 5 or 6 times. It measures 200mmX65-77mmX40-44mm and weighs 1423g. This is the stone http://yhst-27988581933240.stores.y...ta-natural-whetstone--14236g--3l14236322.html. The stamps are no longer present. $350

Price doesn't include shipping or PayPal fees. I will also accept bitcoin as payment.

Thanks for looking

That Shinden Yama Suita is a beauty. An a good size.
I would love to have a stone like that, but with shipping, paypal fees, import fees and VAT it will be doubled in price, so unfortunately I must pass.

That's one thing I like about bitcoin, you can bypass any centralized banking(and VAT), but there's also no protection for buyers like paypal provides. I honestly use bitcoin when ever possible for making international purchases.

Well, the costums will charge the VAT, it´s not depending on the payment method.

I'll do the monzento $200 paypal fees included

I'll do Shinden $320
Monzento 200
Paypal fees and shipping included in price

Bitcoin :thumbsup: ... Not that I have it, but you can litterally transfer 10 million dollars from one account to another and back in less than a minute, and it'll cost you what, maybe a penny? Try doing that at a banking institution.

That's one thing I like about bitcoin, you can bypass any centralized banking(and VAT), but there's also no protection for buyers like paypal provides. I honestly use bitcoin when ever possible for making international purchases.

Also you actually own the bitcoin, compared to a bank ledger. The transactions are also irreversible, which can be seen as a good or bad thing, cause if you make a mistake then there's nothing you can do about it.

Bitcoin :thumbsup: ... Not that I have it, but you can litterally transfer 10 million dollars from one account to another and back in less than a minute, and it'll cost you what, maybe a penny? Try doing that at a banking institution.

Both still available. Shinden $300 and Monzento $200. Paypal and shipping included for U.S. I am open to negotiation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back