Three Slots for Custom 24" Magnetic Strip/Bars Available - $150-250

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marko Tsourkan

Founding Member
Reaction score
I will be making 4 24" magnetic strips (or magnetic knife bars) and have 3 slots available for custom magnetic strips. Other sizes are optional.

Wood choice of your liking and depending on availability. I am near a lumber yard that caters to high end cabinet and furniture makers, so their selection is very impressive.

Cost of the strips will depend on the cost and rarity of the wood, and will be in area of $150-250 (latter would be for super rare, highly figured woods like Walnut in the link here I only pick highly figured woods.

These are sizeable strips, build from a thick solid boards, with magnets laid out to create a continuous magnetic field (no dead spots) and the magnetic pull directed only to the front of the strip. Stips come in rectangular or isosceles shape. They are flush mounted (hardware is recessed in the back).

Strips feature clean, aesthetic look. I can finish them with a natural finish (bees & carnuba wax/mineral oil mixture) or do a custom finish. Both are food safe.

Please send me a PM or an email if you are interested.

Thank you,

Marko

Two slots are still available. I will let this run for a 2-3 more days, then will pay a visit to a lumber yard.

If you have a specific wood in mind, i.e. venge, paduk, Brazilian cherry etc., please let me know and I will look for it. I won't be asking for a payment unless I find the species you want and I am happy with the figure, and only when I start working on it, I will ask for a payment in full.

Thanks,

Marko

dropped you an email few days back. no reply though

Latest posts

Back