• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bill Burke San Mai Gyuto and Rader w2 Slicer with Hamon

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ms4awd

Reaction score
Offering up 2 knives here I'm pricing them very aggressively hoping for a quick sale for anyone looking to get or try A Rader or a Burke here is your chance.

The Burke is practically new, used a handful of times to test out on vegetables and boneless fish to see how the edge is, its screaming sharp out of the box, The Rader is new and not used, Reason I'm selling is I have a Burke Suji incoming and i use a suji more than i do a gyuto for what i do at work and it makes no sense to just keep this as a drawer queen would rather offer it up so someone else can get make good use of this. Can't justify having too many premium knives not being used sitting in my knife drawer.

Burke San Mai Gyuto 52100 Core Steel - Mokume Gane Bolster with Polished Sheephorn Hidden Tang handle, one of my unicorns for so long, if i was not getting a Burke Suji that was similar to this i would not sell this, perfect balance and great profile, 50mm at the Heel 235mm edge length

Asking for 1600 usd shipped dhl express worldwide, paypal fees included, probably the best price you will see for a burke san mai gyuto like this, another without mokume and used sold for 1750 just recently

IMG_1973_zpsuu1sfcf8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1974_zps3bcb7kbt.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1975_zpsnu0vp7kb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1976_zpscepwew2d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Rader W2 Slicer 285mm Edge Length, 40mm at the Heel, Blackened Maple Handle, Fantastic Hamon and Fit and Finish as usual from Micheal, was a tough decision to sell but decided i can only keep one Suji/Sicer at this level and decided to go with the incoming Burke

Asking 1250 Shipped dhl express worldwide pp fees, here someones chance to get a rader that is seldomly available

IMG_1971_zpsdhaiwhb1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1970_zps6ryjlfd5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1969_zpsslwljnih.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I've seen these in person and they look really awsome. Very good balance, fit and finish. If only I had the means, I'd jump on these in a flash.

Envious of the lucky would-be buyer of each of these.

I told myself no more knives...but that Rader is definitely tempting me...

you know you want it mike... good change of pace from all the shigs hehehe... Just kidding though... maybe you'd be willing to trade one of your shig kitaeji yanagi:)

you know you want it mike... good change of pace from all the shigs hehehe... Just kidding though... maybe you'd be willing to trade one of your shig kitaeji yanagi:)

Hrmmmm I could be open to that actually...I'll shoot you a PM and we can chat.

Bump on the Rader with a price drop to 1100 usd shipped and fees inclusive

Back