Quantcast
Michael Rader 240mm Wa-Gyuto - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Michael Rader 240mm Wa-Gyuto

So the wife is feeling a bit under the weather so I made a nice fresh soup for her using this guy. Lots of slicing and dicing (for a home cook that is). Long story short, it handles like an absolute dream. I've had a few new knives recently and they all take a bit of getting used to. Not this guy though. It just feels like I've been using it for years. If the other four first prototypes ever surface on the market, I highly recommend you guys pick one up. But this one, well, this one is off the market for good! You can pry it from my cold dead hands!

DAMN fine knife Michael.

That's awesome, but my price just went up because you like it so well and you now owe me $600...

Didn't he mention that...? Or did I forget to put that in the fine print...? D@mn!!!

:-)

Glad it's working well for ya. -M

nice looking knife!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Rader View Post
    That's awesome, but my price just went up because you like it so well and you now owe me $600...
    No problem! I'll just apply that to the $650 fee for my awesome word of mouth advertising for you and ... done! Oh and don't worry about that left over $50 from my fee. I'm willing to wave it cuz of how awesome the knife is!!

DOH!!!!

-M

+ Reply to Thread