New Knife Bag Find

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still waiting for someone to make one that will turn inside out and stand-up or hang nicely like a quiver so I don't have to lay the damn thing out. Where is that Goodson dude, when you need him. :D

I'm going to stick with Steve Goodson. After talking to him he seems to have a real good idea as to how to make a roll. At $250, it might be steep, but I've had too many fall apart that were stitched. The rivets seem to be the best solution I've come across.

Both of those linked knife rolls look mighty fine. Worth the premium on looks, certainly.

I'm going to stick with Steve Goodson. After talking to him he seems to have a real good idea as to how to make a roll. At $250, it might be steep, but I've had too many fall apart that were stitched. The rivets seem to be the best solution I've come across.

Bad stiching, good double lock stitch, with a Whelp will not fail

Those look nice... if I had to travel, I'd rock something like, so much better than the $20 nylon ones most people use!

Anyone else notice the signature Furi copper handle cap in the first knife roll? :razz:

I would never have guessed his were that cheap.

Steve Goodson may make good rolls but his website contact page sure doesn't make it easy to ask him a question about them. I tried several times with some error message about filling out unessential fields every time.

Steve Goodson may make good rolls but his website contact page sure doesn't make it easy to ask him a question about them. I tried several times with some error message about filling out unessential fields every time.

Its a good thing now you can get ahold of him here on KKF. He is one of the vendors. Just send him a PM.

Back