SUMMER SALE

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Burls

Reaction score
My wife and I went up to the Woodbury Outlets discount mall this weekend and I noticed a lot of summer sales
going on. What a good idea I thought. So the Dream Burls (www.dreamburls.com) summer sale will start
today and end on Thursday, August 11th. Just enter the code SUMMER (all caps) when you checkout and you'll
get 25% off your purchase. Yes that's right 25%!

As always, everything you buy is backed by the Dream Burls no questions asked money back guarantee. Hope
you're having a great summer.

Hey, I need to pay for all the stuff she bought!

Okay, okay, so you're just not sure that you need to buy another piece of wood. I understand. So I'm here to help. For the duration of my summer sale you'll get another 5% off your purchase for a total of 30% off. The same SUMMER code will get you savings of 30%. See, I told you I'd help.:biggrin:

With the upcoming influx of Gude bread knives you ought to be moving some blocks.

The ironwood you sold me awhile ago looks great on my little one. I have a piece of teak on another that's killer.

aNVrFa3B

Thanks Dave. That sure is a beauty.

Just to remind everyone, today is the last day of my summer sale. You will get 30% off your entire purchase when you use the coupon SUMMER on check out. Enjoy and imagine the possibilities!

Time is running out for you to save 30% on your order. Less than eight hours to go in the Dream Burls summer sale. My thanks to all of you who have made this sale a success.

Back