Quantcast
Sharing a FAILURE - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sharing a FAILURE

Quote Originally Posted by RRLOVER View Post

So I always use T88 epoxy but for some dumba$$ reason I used something else.I had a gap at the back joint and the epoxy that I dyed black dried gray I hate scrapping handles I stopped sanding after 220, did not want to waste sand paper on top of tossing a handle.
    I'll buy it right now. pm me

Thanx for the offer Sachem but I don't make handles for sale.I just make them for my own knives.

I've always thought you were a little crazy. This just confirms it.

Thanx for the offer Sachem but I don't make handles for sale.I just make them for my own knives.
    You don't have to sell it. I'll make sure you never see it again, for FREEEEEEEEEE. PM if interested.

Now *that* sounds like an offer that will make both parties very happy
    Len

I'm Sad now. work like that should be shared. I was very serious about the offer, but I understand.

There Mario, you did it, now I am thinking about trashing handles for the same reason, too...

P1020503 by mgapicius, on Flickr

Not sure how that happened, the mokume endpiece is connected with a hidden pin, and maybe the pin was just a faction of a mm too long, now there is a thin glue line. There are also some tiny burn specs, this light horn just burns when you only get it anywhere near a belt sander. May have to do that one again...

Stefan

Quote Originally Posted by apicius9 View Post
    There Mario, you did it, now I am thinking about trashing handles for the same reason, too...

P1020503 by mgapicius, on Flickr

Not sure how that happened, the mokume endpiece is connected with a hidden pin, and maybe the pin was just a faction of a mm too long, now there is a thin glue line. There are also some tiny burn specs, this light horn just burns when you only get it anywhere near a belt sander. May have to do that one again...

Stefan

Personally i like it. give more of a contrast between the pieces