Is Sam ok?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wphill

Reaction score
Super nice guy. Had a conversation and wanted to make a purchase from him. How do I reach him? Don't want to be a pest.

A few months back, someone was asking, and it seemed like he was just busy--something like "a lot of irons in the fire." I wish he had more of a presence on here, but maybe other things are taking priority. PM me if you need his email addy.

I've got some work with him and recently sent a status query. No response yet - hopefully it's nothing more than life getting in the way and he gets it sorted soon.

A few weeks ago I attempted to drop in to see if Sam could help me with a rehandle. The storefront that was mentioned was no longer open. Seems to be either closed or to be leased out to another organization? Not 100 percent sure if it was the right place, so I could be mistaken.

A few weeks ago I attempted to drop in to see if Sam could help me with a rehandle. The storefront that was mentioned was no longer open. Seems to be either closed or to be leased out to another organization? Not 100 percent sure if it was the right place, so I could be mistaken.

I thought I recall he mentioned he was relocating to Moline from Chicago? Hope all's well with him.

I thought I recall he mentioned he was relocating to Moline from Chicago? Hope all's well with him.

Ahhhh, well that could be why. I was just going off his website and what was listed on social media. Too bad, Moline is way off by the Mississippi River. Guess I'll plan B the handle then.

Ahhhh, well that could be why. I was just going off his website and what was listed on social media. Too bad, Moline is way off by the Mississippi River. Guess I'll plan B the handle then.

I remember reading that when he had the 20% off sale, it was in the thread IIRC. I got a nice Hinoura gyuto from him… really like it

Last edited:
Heard from Sam! He mentioned reconnecting here before long.

That is great news, I was getting worried abour him. Plus he has started that uber-long passaround a few months ago and there was no update in a long time.

Back